Thursday, July 20, 2006

New state, new house, new school, new job, new blog!


My cool brother Jeremy gave us the idea to create a blog spot to keep everyone updated on our Texas adventures. Here's a shout out to my big bro., Thanks!

So.....John Aaron and I moved in (with the help of my mom, dad, Jeremy, and his girlfriend, Hannah) to our brand new house last Thursday night. While everyone was here we pretty much got all unpacked, had our new furniture delivered, and got our DSL hooked up. John Aaron has been doing things I didn't know he could do. Like changing chandeliers, sodding our backyard, installing a peep-hole, and other handy-man like things. Our family being here was a big help!!!

We have been working out on campus at Southerwestern in the mornings and that has been fun. We haven't really met anyone except our across the street neighbor Herman (who I really like his name!!) and a professor who is building a house down the street that works at the Seminary, so that's good! Sunday we are visiting First Baptist Burleson so we are excited about meeting more people. They offer pilates at their church in the mornings and that I want to go to!

Tonight John Aaron's brother, Erick and girlfriend Naomi are spending the night with us. They are almost here, so I gotta go...keep checking, we'll add pictures soon!!

Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, cute stuff! y'all are awesome. thank y'all so much for having us over. your place is great. good luck with everything! thanks for adding us in your blog entry, i'm so honored. --naomi