Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Scoop on IKEA



We took this picture at IKEA last Sunday after church. Emily needed a picture of us to go on a "parent information" bulletin board and we thought that this creative kitchen backdrop was as good as any. For those of you who don't know what IKEA is, you really are missing out. We have IKEA furniture and art splashed around our house and children's lighting, rugs, toys, and seating in Emily's classroom. So if you want to visit IKEA, give us a call and we'll see if we could meet you there. After mid September is the best time to visit so that we can get through with the first few weeks of school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily!! I am so excited that you have a blog!! I found it through Jeremy's myspace page! I'm so excited for you and John Aaron! Call me soon! I miss you! Tim and I want to come visit you next time we are in Dallas! I love you!! -Ashley

The Volentine's said...

I love IKEA. I havent been able to drag Brian to one yet. Maybe we will have to come visit you guys and take a trip there, we'll have Maddox with us of course! I'm so glad to hear about your classroom! It sounds so exciting! I'm sure it is super cute too! Have a great first day of school!
Jamie