Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Who bats her lashes perfectly?

My A.M. class!

I think that John Aaron gave me the cutest Halloween card ever...if I were a bat, I think I would look like this card! The inside says...

"Who bats her lashes perfectly
and has a smile oh so sweet?
It's the one and only charming YOU
Who makes every day sweet!"

So cute!

Anyway, I had my Teacher Appraisal thing today where my principal came to observe me. We cut open a pumpkin andtalked about how it felt inside. It went pretty well except when I talked about cleaning the pumpkin off of our hands with a baby wipe and one little boy said, "You use baby wipes to clean pee pee and poo poo!!!!" really loudly and then most of the class started saying "pee pee and poo poo" and laughing. Delighful, huh? JA and I are both off to class for Halloween!!

My P.M. class!

No comments: