Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Oxford...Grasmere and Scotland!

This is where John Aaron and I went to church on Sunday in Oxford - Christ Church.

We stopped in Grasmere in Northern England on our way to Scotland. William Woodsworth was born here and Beatrix Potter also lived in Grasmere.
Our quest to the top of Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh, Scotland. It was an adventure!


John Aaron and I climbed to the top of a tower in the ruins of St. Andrew's Cathedral in St. Andrew's, Scotland. St. Andrew's was the early center of Christianity in Scotland....and also, the birthplace of golf!!!


We saw many relatives of Zoe, our dog!!! I was so happy...Can you tell???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures.

Thank you Emily.

Stay focused.

Love you!

Dad

Anonymous said...

my little emilia! -
in all of these pictures, i totally think you're me!!! love you both!! - ju a lia!