Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello from the adventure of parenthood!

After an almost 4 month break from blogging, I am back to post a few sweet pictures of levi. he is about a week away from being 4 months and this parenting thing is getting easier and much more enjoyable :) please don't judge me for saying that, but the first couple of months sure were hard! everyday he seems to learn something new...he's so cute and sweet - see for yourself!

Levi, on his 3 month birthday!

I took these pictures all in a row when he was about 5 weeks, they are my favorite!









2 comments:

Lydia & GT said...

he is so cute! love that smile!

girl, any mother knows how hard those first few months are! I would like to say that get easier, but I think each stage/age has their own difficulties as others ones go away or get easier.

keep updating when you find time!

Jennifer said...

I'm so happy to see new pictures! I have been meaning to send you something in the mail to congratulate you, and I never have! Levi is absolutely precious and I'm so glad you're getting to enjoy him more now that those tough first few months are over. I'd love to talk to you sometime soon - I'm teaching again this year and I don't want to write everything in an email. Anyway, hopefully we'll talk soon!
love,
Jennifer