Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Random Thoughts...

Levi & his friend Kallie playing while me and Kallie's mama are at her diaper shower for her new little sister who will be here in a couple of weeks named Carmen :) We can't wait to meet her! And yes, Levi looks like he is in a daze in this picture...haha.


I got a feather in my hair because i am just. that. cool.


School starts on the 29th so we are busy, busy, busy preparing for the start of a new school year! Our BCM leadership team (56 of them!) will come back next wednesday for a welcome back dinner and we will get started with lots of fun welcome week events! We're excited!!


When I came home from working out Saturday morning, this is what I saw....


We had JA's favorite, chicken pot pie, for dinner last night. I added a little too much Tony's so we like to call it cajun chicken pot pie :) Notice the cute teapot? That's my new color I am added to our kitchen. We have some awesome red dishes and other red accents but i felt like our kitchen just needed a little something. So I've added some tealish/turquoise accents and they look so cute!


two more randoms...
1.we're going to a hillsong concert tonight in nashville - yay.
2. i just finished the help, and we're going to see it tomorrow - woo.

and levi just woke up...gotta go get that sweet boy!

No comments: