Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Getaway...

John Aaron and I decided it was time for a little family weekend so we went to Ridgecrest, NC for the weekend. We spent the weekend eating (ALOT, I am seeing several 6 mile runs in my week!), exploring Asheville, Black Mountain, and driving the Blue Ridge Parkway. It was a lovely weekend!
I know everyone says their child is the cutest, but seriously. Levi is SO. cute. He is dancing here. No music. But this boy is always dancing!


A massive pumpkin!


Sweet times...


The boys...


THE family picture of the weekend :) JA & I have dreams of hiking and camping along the Blue Ridge Parkway when Levi gets bigger. It was soooo pretty!


Hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween! We are going to Mary Poppins & Dick Van Dyke it up at our BCM party tonight :)

No comments: