Friday, November 06, 2009

This picture describes me perfectly right now...




College boys, Video Games, and the GI Joe Movie...





Those 3 things together is what has inspired the blog post. As I am typing this, John Aaron is living the post seminary life of a Friday night with college students. And I am in the bedroom NOT cleaning up and packing, which was my plan, but facebook always is a distraction. So our bedroom is messy for now and I am post a way over due post!





So...as everyone knows, thanks to my inablility to keep a secret, we are going to have a baby! I am 14 weeks tomorrow and you can see a tiny baby bump (if you look for it!). Pregnancy so far, has been the opposite of what I thought it would be. I was so scared that I would feel super nauseous the whole time and think that I was dying. That's usually my reaction to any pain/sickness that I feel. But in the words of John Aaron, I am, "The funnest pregnant girl ever." I think I'm pretty fun :)





John Aaron and I are loving being able to do ministry together at the BCM, God has been doing some great things here and we love being a part of it! We are so happy to be doing what we have dreamed of doing since we met eight years ago at LA Tech. Yes, that's right....we also celebrated our 8 year dating anniversary on October 28th! We spent the night making last minute plans for Homecoming, dinner, and at the homecoming float site. What more could a girl want?




2 comments:

Kristen T said...

That's great that you haven't felt bad! I had about 3 weeks of nausea and then it went away. I have been tired though. I usually come home from work to take a pick-me-up nap and I usually am falling asleep by 9. :) We had a Dr's appointment this week and she said we will take a peek on our next visit to see the sex! Dec 4! You should post a picture of your cute baby bump!

aureliajoy said...

congrats sweet friend! you guys are gonna be great parents of course!