Saturday, February 27, 2010

10 weeks to go!
This semester is going by so fast, Levi will be here in only 10 weeks (yay!). John Aaron is still working away in our house getting ready for Levi and we are getting ready to go on our Spring Break Mission Trip for Beach Reach (http://threadsmedia.com/beachreach/) in Panama City, FL. next week. Here are some funny comments I've heard this week:
  • You look really pregnant today!
  • You look prosperous! (weird, I know)
  • You can really tell you're pregnant now!
  • Levi was kickboxing during church! (Some friends saw my belly moving during church :))
Highlights of February:
Our baby shower in Shreveport was on February 13th. It was so good to see our family and lots of friends that I have known forever! Our cute cake...we saved the top layer to freeze and have in the hospital when Levi arrives.


Our good friends, Sarah Kate and Jared from college were able to come to Shreveport for the shower. We met Sarah Kate and Jared our freshman year of college at the BCM. They started dating around the same time that me and John Aaron started dating. We were all in each other's weddings and John Aaron officiated their wedding. It was so good to see them!!

Fun Fact...my mom and John Aaron's mom share the same birthday, February 13th! We were able to celebrate our mom's birthdays together...
♥ My mama ♥




♥ John Aaron and his mom ♥


A few days after the shower, John Aaron's sister's family came and visited us in Cookeville.
John Aaron took them on a winter hike at Burgess Falls...it was cold, but fun!








2 comments:

Kristen T said...

Emily, I love the idea of saving the top of the cake to eat in the hospital! Glad I got to see you at the shower. You are looking great!

Mark and Cari said...

Did you know my birthday is February 13th also? Must have been a good day in History! Can't wait for Levi to get here.