Thursday, February 11, 2010

Welcome Home, Computer!

Our computer came back to Cookeville this week and we are very happy to have it home! Here are a few fun pictures of the last month:

Visiting sweet friends from our church in TX and eating the most delicious grilled cheese and onion rings....YUM!

For those of you who don't know, John Aaron has been a Saints fan since he was little and he was so excited about the big win! He makes me wear this Saints shirt everytime they play....haha.

Yes, this is an igloo!! Tech students made this on campus during the last big snow. You could actually crawl inside...it was really fun!


Levi's room....so far! John Aaron has been hard at work getting ready for Levi and he's doing a great job! We are in Louisiana right now for a baby shower, but when we get back has a few more big projects to work on...i'll update when he gets finished!


The crib and bedding....love it!

And now, for a Levi update...I will be 28 weeks on Saturday and he is kicking and moving like crazy...so much that sometimes you can see Levi move! We picked out a pediatrician and pre-registered, so the doctor can be all ready to visit Levi after he is born. John Aaron and I started our childbirth classes last week and were able to go on a tour of the labor and delivery area of the hospital. We have 4 more classes to go! On Monday, we are having a 3-D ultrasound. They will give us several pictures and a DVD so we will be sure to post them!




4 comments:

Kristen T said...

I love the room! Lookin' good! Do you wonder what that little guy is up to in there? I feel like Little Seth wants to come out so bad sometimes because he is punching/kicking so much. It's exciting! I can't wait to see you this weekend!!

Mark and Cari said...

I'm jealous that you were in Texas and didn't call me. Let me know next time you are coming this way.

Jennifer said...

What a cute baby bump and cute bedroom! You know our house is right by that Kincaids! You should have called me, too! I'm sure you had a busy trip, though. I can't believe you're already 28 weeks!

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear ya'lls updates Emily! I am away from Tech this semester on an internship and I have MISSED being at the BCM! I appreciate you guys and look forward to returning in the fall!